Julianna Parks is a skilled and experienced contract and litigation attorney. She represents both individuals and businesses, handling a wide variety of disputes and litigation including personal injury, oil and gas disputes, and construction matters. She also provides general legal counsel, and tort and civil rights defense, to government entities and law enforcement agencies. She is admitted to practice in Louisiana, the United States Western District of Louisiana and the Fifth Circuit.
Education and Work History
Louisiana State University in Shreveport, 2003 , BA in Mass Communication, magna cum laude.
Louisiana State University Law School, 2006, J.D. and Bachelor of Civil Law.
Law clerk to United States District Judge Tom Stagg.
Hargrove, Smelley, Strickland and Langley, PLC, Shareholder.
- Gingerbread House Children’s Advocacy Center, Board Member.
- Harry V. Booth Inn of Court, Barrister.
- Shreveport Bar Foundation, Pro Bono Project.
- Shreveport Bar Association.
- Bossier Bar Association.
- Bar Association of the United States Fifth Circuit.