LPHM in the Community
At Langley, Parks, Horton and Maxwell, we are committed to serving
and giving back in the local community.
Our attorneys support local charities, causes and fundraising organizations, and donate their time, talents and finances to support these programs in an effort to improve the lives of the citizens of the surrounding communities.
- Gingerbread House Children’s Advocacy Center
- CASA, Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children
- Shreveport Bar Foundation
- Shreveport Bar Foundation Pro Bono Project
- Krewe of Justinian
- The Bull Buteau Foundation
- Louisiana Methodist Children’s Home
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Volunteers for Youth Justice
- Caddo Parish Council on Aging
- Cohabitat Foundation
- Shreveport Symphony